Miami is without a doubt, a booming city in the United States. New constructions are growing like wild mushrooms. See below the some of pre-constructions projects currently happening!
If you would like to buy a pre-construction in Miami, the buyer deposit schedule is as follow (may vary depending on project): 20 – 30% on sales agreement, 20% at groundbreaking, 50% at closing
- Monad Terrace condo – Miami Beach
- Address: West Avenue, Miami Beach FL 33139
- Bedrooms : 2 to 5 bedrooms condo
- View : City and Ocean
- Price : $1,800,000 to $7,100,000
- Estimated Completion : 2021
At Monad Terrace, the future will soon be visible. Pritzker Prize-winning French architect Jean Nouvell has teamed with local designer Kobi Karp to create a vision for intimate luxury condominium living ready for the rest of the 21st century. This futuristic development features a low-rise tower that will seem to float above a ground floor lagoon opening visually onto Biscayne Bay. At the lagoon’s perimeter, a swimming pool will feature a waterfall seemingly gushing into the bay. On the building’s multi-screened exterior, a green wall of vegetation will echo Nouvel’s designs for One Central Park in Sydney, Australia, and his Perez Art Museum Miami.
- Paramount Miami condo – Downtown Miami
- Address : 1010 NE 2nd Avenue, Miami FL 33132
- Bedrooms : 1 to 3 bedrooms
- View : City
- Price : $690,000 – $1,400,000
- Estimated Completion : 1/4Q 2019
The Miami World Center will be composed of 3 condo towers, 1100 total condo units, 765,000 sqft of shopping and dining. Worldcenter follows the trend of urban living standards such as the Dubai Mall. It sells quality and lifestyle above all. The first tower will be brought up by developer Harvey Hernandez who is currently building Centro. The second one will be built by the developer of the Ritz Carlton and finally the third tower, Paramount Miami will be built by the developer of Paramount Bay.
- One River Point condo – Brickell
- Address : 24 SW 4th Street, Miami FL 33132
- Bedrooms : 1 – 4 bedrooms
- View : Bay and river view
- Price : $870,000 – $4,600,000
- Estimated Completion : 2020
Discover one of the latest projects on Miami River. It is a mega mixed-used project spread oevr 4-million sqft. It includes 2 60-story towers for 1,678 units and 330 hotel rooms. 176,350 sqft are dedicated to commercial space and 66,000 sqft for office space. Signature design is from internationally known architect Rafael Viñoly. One River Point offers luxurious features at a higher than average price per sqft. It s clearly competing with luxury properties on the beach. The developer hope that One River Point Condo will rival those on the beach in terms of luxury and design.
- Ritz-Carlton Sunny Isles – Sunny Isles
- Address : 15701 Collins Avenue, FL 33160
- Bedrooms : 3 – 4 bedrooms
- View : Bay and city view
- Price : $3,989,000 – $4,884,000
- Estimated Completion : Summer 2019
The Ritz-Carlton Residences of Sunny Isles Beach are set to take South Florida’s barrier island living to a new standard. Service will be provided by the legendary Ritz-Carlton hotel empire. These luxury hotel services will complement inspired design to be purchased for your own use. Interior spaces are to be shaped by Michele Bönan, known in London, Paris and select American communities for his sensual, rich and stylish private home creations inspired by classic Italian masterpieces