RSS

Tag Archives: Miami Beach condo

TOP 6 ARCHITECTURALLY STUNNING MIAMI CONDOS

TOP 6 ARCHITECTURALLY STUNNING MIAMI CONDOS

Little have we discussed about to the current Miami condo’s oversupply. There are new constructions in every corner, that have pushed developers to find new ways of differentiating and stepping above their competitors. This new strategy is modifying Miami’s skyline.

Local developers are now outsourcing the exterior design to famous international architects. Buyers have so many options nowadays, that every detail counts when trying to be more appealing to luxury-seekers. From the parking garages and storages till the outer design of the tower, everything counts!

Read the rest of this entry »

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on February 7, 2019 in News

 

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

My dear South Beach…

In a global economical downturn, South Beach looks the other way. Numerous hotels and resorts are continuing to be built or renovated. The hotel industry has always been a major factor of South Beach economical growth. Despite the uncertain worldwide economical situation, South beach is still the scene of some major investments. Read the rest of this entry »

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on January 13, 2012 in News

 

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Share of condo sales decreases compared to total residential sales

Since the beginning of 2003, condo sales have been representing a growing share of total home sales in Miami-Dade County. However, this share has known a minor cutback in July. For example, in February 2011, the market share for condos reached a pick never equaled before: 63%, leaving the remaining 37% to house sales. However, the July record represented only 56%: a slight decrease. The local brokers,as Condoideas Realty Group, see it as a good sign that the surplus of condo stock is being consumed. As a matter of fact, during the second trimester of 2011, the luxury condos inventory dropped 25%. Read the rest of this entry »

 
1 Comment

Posted by on September 8, 2011 in News

 

Tags: , , ,

24th & Collins Model Unit

Just visited the new 24th & Collins, previously named the Gansevoort. Prices are almost half of what they were. They now start in the $650/sqft. Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms are available. The location is great, the amenities are wonderful. Only disappointment is that the windows are not hurricane proof so they installed shutters on every balcony. Check it out on my website here.

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on June 6, 2011 in News

 

Tags: , , ,

 
%d bloggers like this: